Special Free Bonuses:
- BONUS #1 : What Every Survivalist Should Grow in His Backyard
This special report contains the most nutritious and toughest plants that you should start growing so you’ll never run out of food. These plants are reliable in the worst possible conditions, including drought, flooding, or light deprivation…and you’ll also find instructions on how to plant, grow, harvest, and STORE them.
- BONUS #2 : How to Outlive an EMP the Early Pioneer Way
…which is a day-by-day guide that shows you what to do after an EMP every day, for 30 days, using The Lost Ways. In this report, you’ll learn the 10 things that you should do on day one, what to make on day 2, what you definitely need to turn to on day 3, and so on ’till day 30, when you’ll be absolutely 100% self-sufficient, protected, and able to help others if you want to. I’ll show you what to do every day after the EMP so you’ll never run out of water, food, or heat and then what to do or build to improve things day by day.
- BONUS #3 : A Step-by-Step Guide to Building Your Own Can Rotation System
A can rotator is not only a time saver but also a money saver. The mechanism is very simple. Whenever you buy new cans, you insert them in the upper shelf. The cans will automatically roll down, and they will be the last in the row. When you pick them up, you do so from the shelf below, so you will always pick the can that you bought first and therefore with the closest expiration date. Once you have the plans and the step by step guide with pictures, all it takes is just one day of work, even less.
Pros and Cons
Like any other program, the lost ways has several advantages and disadvantages.
The following are some of the advantages of the program:
- It offers the best solutions that are easy to follow,
- The program is self-reliant; hence the reader does not need any expert to explain it,
- The program offers practical ways on how to protect one’s life as well as that of one’s family and the society
- There is a 24-hour customer care service, just in case you need anything expounded.
The disadvantages are
- Its availability in only-digital format makes it impossible to access without the reach of the internet,
- It is cumbersome to go through the entire course as one has to be keen and read through everything
- The program tends to focus much on disasters, thereby appearing to hype the notion that anything that could go wrong will go wrong sooner or later.
The Lost Ways program does not come without bonuses and some of the most notable ones include
A comprehensive guide on what to plant in your backyard in preparation for austere times as well as a step-by-step guide on how to construct your own can rotation system
The Lost Ways program is by far one of the best survival programs ever designed. It does not only remind people of the inevitable dangers lurking around us, it also offers real and practical solutions on how to withstand the dangers, emerge stronger and reconstruct one’s life. For this reason, the Lost Ways program should be recommended, not only to individuals but even to those who work in high-risk humanitarian conditions such as in war-torn, hunger-stricken and areas riddled with a deadly pandemic